Building Rwanda as secure, welcoming and prosperous nation.
Create a secure and enabling environment for increased trade, investment, tourism and skills development, through a professionally conducted business and a high quality service.
OUR CORE VALUES
b) Courtesy :
YOUR RIGHTS AS OUR CLIENTS
- To be received, listened to and served with courtesy, promptness, respect and professionalism
- To be given information you need to meet our service requirements
- To complain to higher authorities
- To appeal administrative decisions
- To be given priority at our entry points and front desks in case physical weakness.
- To be served in a peaceful and secure environment
HELP US HELP YOU, WE EXPECT THAT YOU
- Demand your rights as a good customer
- Ensure your application is complete with all accompanying documents before submission.
- Provide us with all information we request within the specified timeframe
- Provide the reference number of your application if you are contacting us regarding an application you have already lodged
- Tell us if you have special requirements, such as needing interpreter assistance
- Do not offer us gifts, money or other favours.
- Give feedback: Feedback is highly valued as an indicator of our performance against our service standards.
ONLINE TOOLS AND INFORMATION
• Website: www.migration.gov.rw
• Information kiosks
• Notice boards at Our offices
• Television and Radio Talk shows
• Workshops with stakeholdes
• Client liaison meetings
• Call center :
• News papers,
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/rwandaimmigration
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/rwandamigration
The links below below provides information on services and application forms:
• Visas and permits: https://www.migration.gov.rw/our-services/visa/
• Travel documents: https://www.migration.gov.rw/our-services/passport/
• Online entry visa application: https://irembo.gov.rw/rolportal/en/epayment-dgie
• Laws and Acts: https://www.migration.gov.rw/publications/laws/
FEEDBACK (WE VALUE YOUR COMPLIMENTS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS). THESE COULD BE:
*About a positive experience you have had
* A comment or suggestion on how we can improve our services to you
*A complaint if you are not satisfied with the service you have received, or feel you have not been treated fairly