* The diplomatic passport is issued to high ranking officials in the country or to those representing Rwanda abroad and others as may be specified by the ministerial order.
* At the head office of the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration
* Five (5) years
* Fifty (50,000) thousand Frw
* Fill the application form click here
* Recommendation letter from the Prime Minister’s office
* Application letter addressed to the Director General of Immigration and Emigration
* One recently taken colored passport size photo with white background
Payment slip of 50,000Frw paid to Irembo; Click here to request for payment advice ticket
* Officials entitled to use Diplomatic Passport while on official mission only, should always present the “Mission order” to the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration.
UMULISA Marie Rose:
Mobile phone: 07 88 80 96 07
E-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. RUSANGANWA Jean Damascène, Director of Citizen Services
Mobile phone : 07 88 51 39 09
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.