* This permit is issued to a foreigner who is in Rwanda for study purposes. This permit has the same meaning as a student pass in the context of East African Community.
* At the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration headquarter and a place determined by the directorate general
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
* Payment of 20.000fr
* Admission letter from the school
* Sponsorship letter
* Detailed curriculum vitae for students above 18 years of age
* Original police clearance for students above 18 years of age
* Multiple entries
* Allowed after approval from the directorate general of Immigration and Emigration
* Valid for one-year renewable
* May be extended upon application
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.