* This permit is issued to a person who undertakes voluntary work with an organization in Rwanda through an agreement with the government of Rwanda or an international organization
* At the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration headquarters and a place determined by the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration.
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
* Charges depends on the agreement
* A copy of agreement with the respective organization
* Note verbal
* Recommendation letter from MINAFFET
* Certified academic certificates
* Copy of employment contract
* Original police clearance from the country of the residence of the previous six months
* Detailed curriculum Vitae
* Multiple entry
* Valid for a period of one year
* Upon application
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.