* This permit is issued to a foreigner who works in an International Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that operates in Rwanda.
* At the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration or any other place that may be determined by the Director General.
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months
* Photo with white background
* Visa/permit application form
* Application letter from the organization
* Copy of employment contract
* Copy of NGO registration certificate issued by Rwanda Governance Board (RGB)
* Certified academic certificates
* Payment of 150.000 Frw
* Police clearance certificate from the country of residence for the previous six months
* Detailed curriculum vitae
* Multiple entry
* Two (2) years
* Renewable upon application
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.