* This permit is issued to a dependent of a temporary resident holder and has the same validity as of the principal applicant residence permit
* At the Directorate General of Immigration and Immigration headquarters and at any place determined by the Directorate general of Immigration and Emigration
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
* Half of the principle’s charges
* Copy of the marriage certificate for the spouse
* Copy of the birth certificate for the child
* Original police clearance for adults above 18 years of age
* Copy of the principle’s resident permit if applied for a permit separately.
* Multiple entry
* A family member is allowed to work in Rwanda upon approval by the Director General
* Same validity as the principle
* Renewable upon application
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.