*This permit is issued to a dependent of a Rwandan
* At the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration headquarters and at a place determined by the directorate general
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
* Marriage certificate for a spouse
* Birth certificate for a child
* Free of charge
* Original police clearance for the person above 18 years of age. It should come from the country of residence for previous six months
* Detailed curriculum vitae (above 18 years of age)
* Copy of the principle’s Identity card
* Multiple entry
* When approved by the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration
* Three (3) years
* Renewable upon application
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.