The service passport is issued to Rwandan nationals or non-nationals (delegates of Rwanda) traveling abroad on official mission.
Applications are submitted through IREMBO platform:
* The applicant can approach IREMBO agent, or do it themselves on the IREMBO platform.
* The applicant will then be notified by the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration (DGIE), though SMS, to come at DGIE offices to give their biometrics (the 10 fingerprints and the digital photo).
* The applicant will then be issued with the e-passport.
Five (5) years
Fifteen thousand Rwandan francs 15,000 FRW
* Travel clearance
* Identity card if any
* Payment of required application fees
* For someone who has already acquired a Service Passport, he/she should present his/her “Mission order” from the competent authority to get back the passport.
* If the applicant is a child, requirements on ordinary passport apply, except for the application fees which are the 15,000 FRW.
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 218
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.