* A visitor’s pass shall be issued to a citizen of East African Community partner States at the border post by the prescribed endorsement on the valid travel document at no cost.
* A visitor’s pass only allows a person to enter for 6 months and if they wish to stay longer they must seek appropriate class of residence permit after they have entered Rwanda.
* Must apply in their own right
* At the border post, by simply following entry formalities
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
* Free of charge
* 6 months
* Multiple entries
* Work is prohibited; in case the applicant has got a work contract, he/she must seek appropriate class of residence permit related to his/her work.
* May be extended
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 788 674 848
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.