CLASS VP: VISITORS PASS
* A visitor’s pass shall be issued to a citizen of East African Community partner States at the border post by the prescribed endorsement on the valid travel document at no cost.
* A visitor’s pass only allows a person to enter for 6 months and if they wish to stay longer they must seek appropriate class of residence permit after they have entered Rwanda.
* Must apply in their own right
WHERE APPLICATION IS MADE
* At the border post, by simply following entry formalities
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
* Free of charge
* 6 months
SINGLE OR MULTIPLE ENTRIES
* Multiple entries
WORK OR NO WORK
* Work is prohibited; in case the applicant has got a work contract, he/she must seek appropriate class of residence permit related to his/her work.
CHANGE OF STATUS
* May be extended