Building Rwanda as secure, welcoming and prosperous nation.
Create a secure and enabling environment for increased trade, investment, tourism and skills development, through a professionally conducted business and a high quality service.
Our core values below are based on our guiding principle “People our Business”.
b) Courtesy :
- To be received, listened to and served with courtesy, promptness, respect and professionalism
- To be given information you need to meet our service requirements
- To complain to higher authorities
- To appeal administrative decisions
- To be given priority at our entry points and front desks in case physical weakness.
- To be served in a peaceful and secure environment
- Demand your rights as a good customer
- Ensure your application is complete with all accompanying documents before submission.
- Provide us with all information we request within the specified timeframe
- Provide the reference number of your application if you are contacting us regarding an application you have already lodged
- Tell us if you have special requirements, such as needing interpreter assistance
- Do not offer us gifts, money or other favours.
- Give feedback: Feedback is highly valued as an indicator of our performance against our service standards.
• Website: www.migration.gov.rw
• Information kiosks
• Notice boards at Our offices
• Television and Radio Talk shows
• Workshops with stakeholdes
• Client liaison meetings
• Call center :
• News papers,
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/rwandaimmigration
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/rwandamigration
The links below below provides information on services and application forms:
• Visas and permits: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=13
• Travel documents: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=82
• Citizenship: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=14
• NGO registration: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=209
• Checking progress online: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=27
• Online entry visa application: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=203
• Laws and Acts: https://www.migration.gov.rw/index.php?id=61
*About a positive experience you have had
* A comment or suggestion on how we can improve our services to you
*A complaint if you are not satisfied with the service you have received, or feel you have not been treated fairly
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.