CLASS V-1(S): SINGLE ENTRY VISA
This sub-class of visa shall be issued to:
* A foreigner who wants to visit Rwanda for any purpose other than work or business and is not a citizen of Hong Kong, Philippines, Mauritius, Singapore and Democratic Republic of Congo.
* A person from any country who wants to enter Rwanda to seek a residence permit appropriate to the purpose of their stay. The purpose is other than visit, holiday, sightseeing, or recreation.
* Nationals of Australia, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, Republic of South Africa, Sweden, United Kingdom, and United States of America are issued with entry visa valid for a period up to 30 days and pay for a visa ($30) upon arrival without prior application. Please click here to view the communiqué on new visa regime
An entry visa only allows a person to enter for 30 days and if they wish to stay longer they must, after they have entered Rwanda, seek another class of residence permit.
Must apply in their own right
WHERE APPLICATION IS MADE
* Online, click here to apply online
* At Rwandan Embassy or Diplomatic Mission
Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months