CLASS Q1: TRANSIT
* A person transiting through Rwanda for a period not exceeding 72 hours.
* Applicants are required to have a confirmed onward booking from Rwanda to a third country or other acceptable plans to depart Rwanda within 72 hours of arrival.
* Applicants must have correct documentation for entry to that third country.
* Must apply in their own right
WHERE APPLICATION IS MADE
* Online; click here to apply online
* Rwandan Embassy or Diplomatic Mission
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months
* 30 USD or its equivalent in EURO and GBP
* 72 hours
SINGLE OR MULTIPLE ENTRIES
* Single entry
WORK OR NO WORK
* Work is prohibited
CHANGE OF STATUS
* Not allowed
* Transit visa may only be extended in exceptional circumstances. In such exceptional circumstances a new transit visa will be issued for up to a further 72 hours